"Petrohue" Petrohué by spidermiss
Petrohué Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 43 photos
A tiny settlement on the Western shore of Lago Todos Los Santos that caters for travellers. Many travellers embark on boats and taking them across the Lake to Peulla and, for some, to Bariloche in Argentina. As well as scheduled tours around Lago Todos Los Santos, you can hire boats to charter the waters independently. The Salto de Petrohue and Rio Petrohue feed into the lake.
- Pros:The gateway to Lago Todos Los Santos
- Cons:Gets very busy in the summer!
spidermiss' Related Pages
Petrohué Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Saltos de Petrohue"
- "Petrohue cascades"
- "Saltos de Petrohué"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Petrohué
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Petrohué?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Petrohué
Photos in PetrohuéSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leeds Intro, 120 reviews, 580 photos, 23 travelogues
- London Intro, 124 reviews, 496 photos, 11 travelogues
- Manchester Intro, 49 reviews, 248 photos, 10 travelogues
- York Intro, 35 reviews, 122 photos, 2 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 44 reviews, 112 photos
- Cardiff Intro, 34 reviews, 116 photos
- Bath Intro, 31 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Plymouth Intro, 31 reviews, 106 photos, 2 travelogues
- Liverpool Intro, 27 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sheffield Intro, 25 reviews, 110 photos, 2 travelogues