"Pucon" Top 5 Page for this destination Pucón by spidermiss
Pucón Travel Guide: 46 reviews and 136 photos
Travellers based themselves in Pucon to experience the great outdoors such as climbing up Volcan Villarrica or hike in Parque Nacional Huerquehue.
Avenida O'Higgins is the main town's street where there are shops, restaurants and tourist agencies. Other aspects of the town worth exploring are the Playa Grande and La Poza. It only takes around half a day to check out the town's sights from which travellers begin exploring the great outdoors around Pucon.
As well as planning to climb up Volcan Villarrica and hiking in Parque Nacional Huerquehue, there is an opportunity to horse ride in the Lucura Valley and the Mapuche reservations; relax in one of the termas; or tour Lago Caburgua and the environs.
- Pros:Great experiencing the outdoors!
- Cons:Very Touristy!
During November 2008 I spent a week learning Spanish. I took 15 hours of private lessons over a week, Monday to Saturday... more travel advice
You have a choice where you can horse-rider whether if it's in Parque Nacional Villarrica or Liucara Valley and riding... more travel advice
spidermiss' Related Pages
Pucón Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pucon Page"
- "Under the volcano!"
- "Pucon: Chile's Active Vacation Capital"
- "Pucón Family Stay and Independance Day"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pucón
- 9 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (36)
Have you been to Pucón?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pucón
Photos in PucónSee All Photos (27)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 189 reviews, 755 photos, 15 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leeds Intro, 137 reviews, 678 photos, 31 travelogues
- Manchester Intro, 49 reviews, 248 photos, 10 travelogues
- York Intro, 44 reviews, 168 photos, 4 travelogues
- Liverpool Intro, 32 reviews, 140 photos, 3 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 44 reviews, 112 photos
- Cardiff Intro, 34 reviews, 116 photos
- Bath Intro, 31 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Plymouth Intro, 31 reviews, 106 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sheffield Intro, 25 reviews, 110 photos, 2 travelogues