"Esquel" Esquel by spidermiss
Esquel Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 32 photos
I changed buses at Esquel Onimbus Station for Trevelin. I didn't see much of a town but other travellers said it's pleasant, not touristy, with access to La Trochita Train, Los Alceres National Park and, of course, Trevelin. You can travel from Esquel down the Ruta 40 towards Tecka, Gobernador Costa, Rio Mayo and other Patagonian settlements in the Chubut Province.
I would not mind staying in Esquel on a future trip to Argentina!
- Pros:Gateway to Patagonia!
- Cons:The surrounding landscape can be very barren!
- In a nutshell:Gateway to Patagonia and not too touristy!
spidermiss' Related Pages
Esquel Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A PLACE FROM ANOTHER WORLD..."
- "Esquel...the main urban center of western Chubut"
- "A regular Patagonian Town"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Esquel
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Esquel?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Esquel
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leeds Intro, 124 reviews, 602 photos, 25 travelogues
- London Intro, 124 reviews, 497 photos, 11 travelogues
- Manchester Intro, 49 reviews, 248 photos, 10 travelogues
- York Intro, 35 reviews, 122 photos, 2 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 44 reviews, 112 photos
- Cardiff Intro, 34 reviews, 116 photos
- Bath Intro, 31 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Plymouth Intro, 31 reviews, 106 photos, 2 travelogues
- Liverpool Intro, 27 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sheffield Intro, 25 reviews, 110 photos, 2 travelogues