"Gobernador Costa" Gobernador Costa by spidermiss
Gobernador Costa Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 4 photos
A dusty settlement, larger than Tecka, in the Chubut Province. Apart from filling up and having a comfort stop, there is very little to offer for travellers except for hosting the Fiesta Provencia de Caballo annually. The ATM where I tried to withdraw money wasn't working and siesta time is taken very seriously!
- Pros:Another place to fill up and have a comfort stop!
- Cons:Another Dusty Patagonian Settlement with nothing much to offer!
- In a nutshell:The ATM wasn't working!
spidermiss' Related Pages
Gobernador Costa Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Gobernador Costa
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Gobernador Costa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gobernador Costa
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leeds Intro, 109 reviews, 517 photos, 19 travelogues
- London Intro, 100 reviews, 376 photos, 7 travelogues
- Manchester Intro, 46 reviews, 240 photos, 10 travelogues
- York Intro, 35 reviews, 122 photos, 2 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 44 reviews, 112 photos
- Cardiff Intro, 34 reviews, 116 photos
- Bath Intro, 31 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Plymouth Intro, 31 reviews, 106 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sheffield Intro, 25 reviews, 110 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bristol Intro, 25 reviews, 106 photos, 1 travelogue