"Rio Mayo" Río Mayo by spidermiss
Río Mayo Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
Apart from hosting the annual Festival Nacional de la Esquila in January, there is nothing to offer in this dusty Patagonian settlement except for filling up at their YPF station and there is a military barrack there.
- Pros:Place to fill up and have a comfort stop!
- Cons:Nothing offered in the way of attractions!
- In a nutshell:Another Dusty Patagonian Settlement!
spidermiss' Related Pages
Río Mayo Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Río Mayo
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Río Mayo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Río Mayo
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leeds Intro, 109 reviews, 517 photos, 19 travelogues
- London Intro, 100 reviews, 376 photos, 7 travelogues
- Manchester Intro, 46 reviews, 240 photos, 10 travelogues
- York Intro, 35 reviews, 122 photos, 2 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 44 reviews, 112 photos
- Cardiff Intro, 34 reviews, 116 photos
- Bath Intro, 31 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Plymouth Intro, 31 reviews, 106 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sheffield Intro, 25 reviews, 110 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bristol Intro, 25 reviews, 106 photos, 1 travelogue