"Trevelin" Trevelín by spidermiss
Trevelín Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 42 photos
Trevelin is Welsh for Town of the Mill (Pueblo del Molino in Spanish). It is a small town (more like a village) where life centres around the main plaza. Trevelin is the most Welsh of all towns although it doesn't feel very Welsh these days and the past culture is now confined to the museum and tea houses. The town, especially on the hills, has great views of the valley to the mountains of Parque Nactional Los Alceres.
Visiting Trevelin was one of my trip's highlights and I look forward to visiting again in the future!
- Pros:The most Welsh of all the towns in Welsh Patagonia!
- Cons:Not so much Welsh these days!
- In a nutshell:Perfect Place for R&R and taking in a Welsh Tea!
La Capilla Bethel is the Welsh Chapel built in 1910. You're not able to visit the chapel but this can be seen from... more travel advice
This museum is housed in an old flour mill in the town centre. It cost me 5 ARP (around 1 GBP) to look around. The... more travel advice
spidermiss' Related Pages
Trevelín Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The town of the Mill"
- "Welsh Town in Argentina"
- "Welsh Lovelies"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Trevelín
- Hotels in Trevelín
- Transportation in Trevelín
- Restaurants in Trevelín
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Trevelín
- 6 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Trevelín?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Trevelín
Photos in TrevelínSee All Photos (21)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 181 reviews, 722 photos, 15 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leeds Intro, 135 reviews, 659 photos, 28 travelogues
- Manchester Intro, 49 reviews, 248 photos, 10 travelogues
- York Intro, 37 reviews, 130 photos, 2 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 44 reviews, 112 photos
- Cardiff Intro, 34 reviews, 116 photos
- Bath Intro, 31 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Plymouth Intro, 31 reviews, 106 photos, 2 travelogues
- Liverpool Intro, 27 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sheffield Intro, 25 reviews, 110 photos, 2 travelogues