Futagawa Off The Beaten Path Tips by taigaa001
Futagawa Off The Beaten Path: 1 reviews and 0 photos
Toyohashi Shizen Hodou is a local scenic trail along the Yumihari Mountains(Kosai Alps). Futagawa is the other end of the scenic trail often as the goal of the hike.
**Yumihari Mountains area is a part of Prefectural Park.
Major mountains and passes.
Mt. Higashi(258m) the southernmost peak of this mountain area.
Honsaka Pass...a pass on the Himekaido.
Bougamine(446m)...highest peak on this trail.
Nakayama Pass...the northernmost pass of this scenic trail.
More Reviews (9)
taigaa001's Related Pages
Futagawa Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Boise Hotels
- Coronado Cays Hotels
- Moonbi Hotels
- Carmenita Hotels
- Stratford-upon-Avon Off The Beaten Path
- Laguna Beach Off The Beaten Path
- Agra Off The Beaten Path
- Nogales, Mexico
- Aswan Off The Beaten Path
- Nearby Towns or Villages.
- Barry Island
- Isola di San Michele
- Haute-Normandie Off The Beaten Path
- Port Douglas Off The Beaten Path
- Prachuap Khiri Khan Off The Beaten Path
Badges & Stats in Futagawa
- 10 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Futagawa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Futagawa
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nagoya Intro, 62 reviews, 259 photos, 5 travelogues
- Okabe Intro, 42 reviews, 160 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shinjuku Intro, 47 reviews, 142 photos
- Hamakita Intro, 36 reviews, 137 photos
- Fujieda Intro, 31 reviews, 131 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hamamatsu Intro, 30 reviews, 120 photos, 2 travelogues
- Fukuroi Intro, 33 reviews, 117 photos, 1 travelogue
- Toyokawa Intro, 35 reviews, 112 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shizuoka Intro, 32 reviews, 108 photos
- Meguro Intro, 30 reviews, 97 photos