"Air Base & Airport Town" Komaki by taigaa001
Komaki Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 89 photos
When I hear about Komaki the first thing comes to my mind is Komaki base. And another is Nagoya airport which used to be the international airport during 90s when I first went to overseas to Seoul, Korea. Now the airport remains but only for domestic flights.
Komaki is also a castle town with historical sites. Particularly Komaki castle is popular among historical buffs because it was closely related to Nobunaga Oda.
taigaa001's Related Pages
Komaki Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "If You Like Genetalia, You'll Like Komaki"
- "Stop-Off at Tagata Shrine"
- "Hounen matsuri"
- "Air Base & Airport Town"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Komaki
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Komaki?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Komaki
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nagoya Intro, 62 reviews, 259 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shinjuku Intro, 70 reviews, 198 photos
- Okabe Intro, 42 reviews, 160 photos
- Hamakita Intro, 36 reviews, 145 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fujieda Intro, 34 reviews, 143 photos, 2 travelogues
- Fukuroi Intro, 34 reviews, 122 photos, 1 travelogue
- Toyokawa Intro, 36 reviews, 115 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hamamatsu Intro, 30 reviews, 120 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shizuoka Intro, 34 reviews, 115 photos
- Toyohashi Intro, 29 reviews, 103 photos, 1 travelogue