"Shimoda: A Gateway to Izu Islands" Shimoda by taigaa001
Shimoda Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 10 photos
- Pros:A nice beach
- Cons:Small town with little amusement
- In a nutshell:An ideal sea resort
From Shuzenji station in the middle part of Izu, there is a bus service to Kawazu station once every one or two hours.... more travel advice
Irozaki is the southernmost promontory of Izu Peninsula. It is actually located in Nishi-Izu neighboring town of... more travel advice
taigaa001's Related Pages
Shimoda Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Shimoda: A Gateway to Izu Islands"
- "Shimoda and the Izu peninsula"
- "First city open to the west"
- "Japan opening to the world"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Shimoda
- 5 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Shimoda?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Shimoda
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nagoya Intro, 62 reviews, 259 photos, 5 travelogues
- Okabe Intro, 42 reviews, 160 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shinjuku Intro, 47 reviews, 142 photos
- Hamakita Intro, 36 reviews, 137 photos
- Fujieda Intro, 31 reviews, 131 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hamamatsu Intro, 30 reviews, 120 photos, 2 travelogues
- Fukuroi Intro, 33 reviews, 117 photos, 1 travelogue
- Toyokawa Intro, 35 reviews, 112 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shizuoka Intro, 32 reviews, 108 photos
- Meguro Intro, 30 reviews, 97 photos