"Toba" Toba by taigaa001
Toba Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 19 photos
I went to Osatsu about 20 years ago when I was working in Nagoya. I went there with my co-workers and enjoyed sea bathing. I found out much later that Osatsu is a lot more than just a nice swimmig beach. Osatsu became known as the town of Ama or female divers, which has been becoming rarer traditions in Japan. I would like to go there again, if I have a chance to go to Toba area.
In 1954 Godzilla movie, remote fishing village near Toba is used for the location.
taigaa001's Related Pages
Toba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Toba - Pearls, Pearls, Pearls"
- "Quick Stop in Toba"
- "The view of Toba Bay from Mikimoto Pearl Island"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Toba
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (51)
Have you been to Toba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Toba
Top 10 Pages
- Yokohama Intro, 149 reviews, 467 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nagoya Intro, 90 reviews, 357 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hamamatsu Intro, 67 reviews, 236 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shinjuku Intro, 77 reviews, 214 photos
- Fujieda Intro, 50 reviews, 189 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shizuoka Intro, 48 reviews, 160 photos
- Okabe Intro, 42 reviews, 160 photos
- Hamakita Intro, 36 reviews, 145 photos, 1 travelogue
- Toyokawa Intro, 39 reviews, 127 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fukuroi Intro, 34 reviews, 122 photos, 1 travelogue