"Ancient ruins in splendour" Si Satchanalai by Svitata
Si Satchanalai Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 78 photos
I can't really give much information on this ancient town as I had only made a day trip there 4 years ago. However, there are a few significant ancient sites worth visiting. You would need a day to go about the sites leisurely.
I used Sukhothai as a base and made my way to Si Satchanalai through a guide and a car.
It's peaceful and quiet town with very friendly people, no more city stress!
Svitata's Related Pages
Si Satchanalai Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sri Sachanalai - the ancient city"
- "Ancient ruins in splendour"
- "Si Satchanalai"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Si Satchanalai
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Si Satchanalai?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Si Satchanalai
Top 10 Pages
- Bali Intro, 32 reviews, 57 photos, 3 travelogues
- Melaka Intro, 6 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lombok Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ronda Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Madrid Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brunei Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melbourne Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Krabi Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos