"Visiting Tarlac" Province of Tarlac by miguel_arcangel
Province of Tarlac Travel Guide: 77 reviews and 379 photos
Tarlac is a non-coastal province of the Philippines located in the Luzon island. Its capital is Tarlac City.
The topography formerly belonging to Pangasinan and Pampanga makes the region of what is now the Tarlac province. This Central Luzon region was the last to be organized under the Spanish Regime.
Because the province is surrounded by land, its fish production is restricted to fishponds. The market of Tarlac is dominantly farming. Primary crops are rice and sugarcane.
Eastern Tarlac is a plain, while Western Tarlac is hilly to mountainous. The province owns a large portion of mountains like Mt. Telakawa, which is the highest mountain in the province and Mt. Bueno, both located in Capas. The other mountains are Mt. Dueg and Mt. Maasin, both can be found in San Clemente. Also, Mt. Papaac, Bacsay, Cayasan and Birbira of Camiling. The whole of Mayantoc and San Jose are mountainous.
"Belenismo sa Tarlac" or the art of making Belen, a representation of the Nativity scene in which the Holy Family- Joseph, Mary and the infant Jesus Christ is visited by the three wise men who came to the manger through the guidance of a star, is an annual competition in the province that started in 2007 to showcase colorful and artistically-made belens.
Going to Tarlac is as easy as 123. From EDSA, you can hail Five Star buses or Victory Liner buses, or buses bound to... more travel advice
The Shrine of St. Therese of the Child Jesus in Municipality of Ramos, Tarlac, is the church where most weddings are... more travel advice
miguel_arcangel's Related Pages
Province of Tarlac Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Visiting Tarlac"
- "The Pinatubo Adventure. Baw."
- "Be Entertained at Isdaan Floating Restaurant"
- "Mount Pinatubo Adventure Trek"
- "A Fresh New Trail"
- "A Peek at Crow Valley"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Province of Tarlac
- Hotels in Province of Tarlac
- Transportation in Province of Tarlac
- Restaurants in Province of Tarlac
- Warnings and Dangers in Province of Tarlac
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Province of Tarlac
- 9 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Province of Tarlac?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Province of Tarlac
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Rosa Intro, 12 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Iloilo Intro, 10 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guimaras Island Intro, 6 reviews, 47 photos
- Province of Palawan Intro, 9 reviews, 42 photos
- Baler Intro, 5 reviews, 28 photos
- Province of Tarlac Intro, 6 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Claveria Intro, 5 reviews, 20 photos
- Province of Ifugao Intro, 3 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tuguegarao City Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos
- City of Manila Intro, 4 reviews, 16 photos