"Visiting Cebu" Province of Cebu by miguel_arcangel
Province of Cebu Travel Guide: 688 reviews and 1,793 photos
Cebu is known as the Queen City of the South, also known as the oldest city in the country. It is one of the most popular destinations in the Philippines. It has the largest sea port and the second largest air hub.
It boasts of natural wealth like stretches of white sand beaches, as well as historical sites that reflect its multi-ethnic past.
The city's most famous landmark is Magellan's Cross. This cross, now housed in a chapel, was supposedly planted by Ferdinand Magellan when he arrived in the Philippines in 1521.
miguel_arcangel's Related Pages
Province of Cebu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Charming City of Cebu"
- "Queen City of the North"
- "CEBU Heritage Tour"
- "Cebu: An International Hub"
- "SUNNY CEBU c",)"
- "Begger's paradise"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Province of Cebu
- Hotels in Province of Cebu
- Transportation in Province of Cebu
- Nightlife in Province of Cebu
- Restaurants in Province of Cebu
- Shopping in Province of Cebu
- Warnings and Dangers in Province of Cebu
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Province of Cebu
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Province of Cebu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Province of Cebu
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Rosa Intro, 12 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Iloilo Intro, 10 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guimaras Island Intro, 6 reviews, 47 photos
- Province of Palawan Intro, 9 reviews, 42 photos
- Baler Intro, 5 reviews, 28 photos
- Province of Tarlac Intro, 6 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Claveria Intro, 5 reviews, 20 photos
- Province of Ifugao Intro, 3 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tuguegarao City Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos
- City of Manila Intro, 4 reviews, 16 photos