"The Ocean Never Leaves You" Top 5 Page for this destination Port Blair by anilpradhanshillong
Port Blair Travel Guide: 47 reviews and 147 photos
In a trip to the Emerald Islands, the ocean never leaves you. It assails you from the moment you take off from Kolkata airport. It is with you throughout your travels to the pristine beaches of the Andaman & Nicobar Islands. Even when you take off reluctantly from the Veer Savarkar airport back home, the ocean beckons you. Its overwhelming presence stays with you much longer than any other memory of this fascinating paradise in the Bay of Bengal. A video is at VirtualTourist.
The Ten Degree Channel separates the Andaman group of islands for the Nicobar group. Almost all of them, including the Straights, the Channels, the Bays and the Passages bear British names.
- Pros:Paradise on Earth
- Cons:Holidays have to End!
- In a nutshell:Let Nature Reign Supreme
The ‘Symphony Palms’ at Govind Nagar, Havelock Island, South Andamans, appeared to cater more to the domestic tourist.... more travel advice
The next morning finds us in a private speedboat to Ross Island, half an hour away. This was earlier the ‘Paris of the... more travel advice
anilpradhanshillong's Related Pages
Port Blair Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Port Blair - Capital of the Andaman Islands"
- "The Ocean Never Leaves You"
- "Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar"
- "Port Blair India"
- "page coming soon"
- "Andaman Beach Resort Diving"
- "Port Blair"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Port Blair
- Hotels in Port Blair
- Transportation in Port Blair
- Restaurants in Port Blair
- Warnings and Dangers in Port Blair
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Port Blair
- 10 Reviews
- 46 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Port Blair?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Port Blair
Photos in Port BlairSee All Photos (46)
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 51 reviews, 217 photos
- Hampi Intro, 36 reviews, 191 photos, 5 travelogues
- Shillong Intro, 35 reviews, 105 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lucknow Intro, 16 reviews, 115 photos, 6 travelogues
- Udagamandalam Intro, 18 reviews, 113 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colombo Intro, 23 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leh Intro, 24 reviews, 79 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Darjeeling Intro, 17 reviews, 81 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination McLeod Ganj Intro, 19 reviews, 74 photos
- Ajanta Intro, 19 reviews, 73 photos