"Vancouver" Vancouver by twilightmuse

Vancouver Travel Guide: 4,002 reviews and 8,456 photos

Then at the end of March (2014) I had 2 weeks of unused vacation time so being as I now live outside of Calgary I decided to hop on a bus and hit up Vancouver and Seattle..

My first impression of the city didn't really do much for me - perhaps it was my travel companions fault. Sure I'll blame him for being a lame-o!
But my second visit made me long for this city like nothing else.
It is the perfect blend of urban meets nature. You can be on the busiest downtown shopping street and walk a few blocks and end up at the ocean with a beautiful panorama of a beach spread out before you.

My Great Canadian Road Trip!!

The summer of 2007 I took 4 weeks off of work and took off for an across Canada road trip from Cambridge Ontario to Vancouver, B.C. It took me 5 days to get there and it took me and my travel partner 1 day to run out of conversation topics. Even though we were not ideal travel companions it turned out to be a trip of a lifetime and I am proud of myself for taking a chance and just opening myself up to the experience. After all it is the misadventures that tend to make the best stories in the end.

• Last visit to Vancouver: Mar 2014
  • Intro Updated Jun 6, 2014

Comments

twilightmuse

“"If you don't know what your doing- better to do it quickly."”

Badges & Stats in Vancouver

Have you been to Vancouver?

Latest Activity in Vancouver