"Cape Croker" Wiarton by twilightmuse
Wiarton Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 4 photos
Cape Croker is the Native reservation just outside of Wiarton. It lies on Georgian Bay and the Bruce Penninsula. It is one of the best places for hiking, camping and rock climbing. The reserve itself is open to the public so you don't have to be one of the locals to be on the property.
A lot of people tend to stop in here while en route to Lions Head and Tobermory- the beginning of the Bruce trail.
twilightmuse's Related Pages
Wiarton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Why we did this..."
- "Wiarton Ontario (The best little secret)"
- "Cape Croker"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wiarton
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Wiarton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wiarton
Photos in WiartonSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Cambridge Intro, 13 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Black Diamond Intro, 14 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 9 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Banff National Park Intro, 5 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Camagüey Intro, 31 photos, 4 travelogues
- Turner Valley Intro, 3 reviews, 28 photos, 3 travelogues
- Province of Alberta Intro, 30 photos, 4 travelogues
- Playa del Carmen Intro, 1 review, 29 photos, 4 travelogues
- Calgary Intro, 3 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Santa Lucía Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue