Baler Restaurant Tips by davidjo
Baler Restaurants: 8 reviews and 19 photos
BAY'S INN BY THE SEA
Without doubt this is far the best place in town to eat and it is open 24 hours. The staff are very competent and thoughtful. One waiter even reminded my wife that there was meat in the chop suay, he remembered from a few nights ago that she was a vegetarian. The menu is a booklet with many pages, local and international food. It is so big that it's difficult to decide. The portions were more than adequate, delicious and quickly served. The restaurant is situated by the sea near the light house. Beers were very cheap too and because there are many brownouts in town there was a constant stream of people purchasing beers to take back to their cottage. (generator at the Inn)
Comparison: less expensive than average
Price: less than US$10
More Reviews (6)
davidjo's Related Pages
Baler Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BALER...coconut trees, forest and the blue ocean"
- "There's More To Baler Than The Sunrise"
- "Baler with Lunti"
- "HELLO BALER!"
- "That perfect sunrise"
- "The Lovely Aurora"
- "Surfing Sabang"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Baler
- Hotels in Baler
- Transportation in Baler
- Restaurants in Baler
- Shopping in Baler
- Warnings and Dangers in Baler
- See All...
Explore the World
- Al Arz Hotels
- Bacnotan Hotels
- Brivé Hotels
- Oostkerke Hotels
- Ribeira Brava
- Cathedral City
- Oak Park
Badges & Stats in Baler
- 7 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (88)
Have you been to Baler?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Baler
Photos in BalerSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 345 reviews, 811 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Princesa Intro, 144 reviews, 183 photos
- Manila Intro, 51 reviews, 98 photos
- Hounslow Intro, 39 reviews, 82 photos
- Richmond Intro, 33 reviews, 86 photos
- Bandar Seri Begawan Intro, 27 reviews, 69 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Barton Intro, 25 reviews, 40 photos
- Hampton Intro, 16 reviews, 41 photos
- Kingston upon Thames Intro, 14 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Everest 20 reviews, 30 photos