Vigan by davidjo
Vigan Travel Guide: 417 reviews and 1,221 photos
Stop by the old cathedral on a Sunday, it will be standing room only as the congregation overflows out of the main door.... more travel advice
The kalesa is a horse and cart that are still used today. The driver sits up front while the passengers sit on a seat in... more travel advice
davidjo's Related Pages
Vigan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "vigan if i can ..."
- "Vigan - that "Spanish" feel.."
- " Nostalgia at VIGAN"
- "Back to the 16th century Ilocos"
- "The oldest city north of the Philippines"
- "The Heritage City of Vigan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vigan
- Hotels in Vigan
- Transportation in Vigan
- Nightlife in Vigan
- Restaurants in Vigan
- Shopping in Vigan
- Warnings and Dangers in Vigan
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Vigan
- 7 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 22 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (169)
Have you been to Vigan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vigan
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 345 reviews, 811 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Princesa Intro, 191 reviews, 317 photos
- Manila Intro, 141 reviews, 345 photos
- Hounslow Intro, 39 reviews, 82 photos
- Richmond Intro, 33 reviews, 86 photos
- Angeles City Intro, 27 reviews, 87 photos
- Philippines 53 reviews, 53 photos
- Bandar Seri Begawan Intro, 27 reviews, 69 photos
- Pundaquit Intro, 25 reviews, 58 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Barton Intro, 25 reviews, 40 photos