"The Junction" Camberwell by alisonr
Camberwell Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 10 photos
Camberwell is a suburb of Melbourne. It is about 20 mins on the tram from the centre of town. There seems to be quite a bit of money in old Cambeltown, evident from the beautiful stately homes and sleek cars. We were lucky enough to stay with our cousin who owns a beautiful old home here. It is so easy to get around, if you want to go to the city just catch a tram or a train, if you wan't to stay in the suburb you are only a few hundred meters away from great shopping and eating out. Perfect!
- Pros:Nice place to visit, easy to get around, close to everything!
- Cons:Can't think of any at this moment - oh yes I know - I don't live there!!!
- In a nutshell:Clean, green and shopping central!
Beautiful decor, really up market, classy and great service and food. To be honest I really really loved the champagne... more travel advice
CAsual eatery, great for families. Reasonably priced Specials board pizza was awesome!! Partner had Lasagne which was a... more travel advice
alisonr's Related Pages
Camberwell Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Camberwell
- 4 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Camberwell?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Camberwell
Top 10 Pages
- Melbourne Intro, 53 reviews, 160 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Gambier Intro, 46 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 27 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 26 reviews, 41 photos
- Phuket Intro, 21 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 20 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 13 reviews, 29 photos
- Penang Intro, 15 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ko Samui Intro, 13 reviews, 20 photos