"Beautiful one day ... fabulous the next!!" Gold Coast by alisonr
Gold Coast Travel Guide: 849 reviews and 1,804 photos
My last trip to the Gold Coast was when I was quite young, and we did the typical kids things like the beaches, theme parks etc. Now 20 odd years on, going back I thoought I would have moved on to night clubs, cafes etc - but no - i still managed to fit in the theme parks and beaches! Funny that. So here is my take on the GC!
- Pros:beautiful weather, easy to get around, friendly hosts!
- Cons:wasn't there long enough! Seriously, that its!
- In a nutshell:It's really golden!
alisonr's Related Pages
Gold Coast Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BEAUTIFUL SANDY BEACHES, THIS IS THE GOLD COAST!"
- "Gold Coast"
- "Gold Coast - My Home"
- "Australia’s GOLD COAST"
- "Home Town"
- "Hi from Sunny Gold Coast"
- "Anything goes land"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gold Coast
- Hotels in Gold Coast
- Transportation in Gold Coast
- Nightlife in Gold Coast
- Restaurants in Gold Coast
- Shopping in Gold Coast
- Warnings and Dangers in Gold Coast
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gold Coast
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 47 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Gold Coast?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gold Coast
Top 10 Pages
- Melbourne Intro, 53 reviews, 160 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Gambier Intro, 46 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 27 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 26 reviews, 41 photos
- Phuket Intro, 21 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 20 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 13 reviews, 29 photos
- Penang Intro, 15 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ko Samui Intro, 13 reviews, 20 photos