"Lovely Little Hahndorf" Top 5 Page for this destination Hahndorf by alisonr
Hahndorf Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 102 photos
Hahndorf is a small settlement just outside Adelaide on the main highway to Melbourne. It was foudned by Germans. This is obvious by the many sausage shops, German style pubs, cookoo clock shops, bakeries and much more.
It consists of a narrow main street, chock a block full of pubs, estaurants, shops, and runs for about 300 metres. The rest of the town is peeoples houses.
Very touristy. But nice for a lunch or dinner trip from Adelaide or surrounding areas, especially popular on the weekend.
- Pros:Not far from Adelaide so great spot for a lazy braekfast!
- Cons:Not much parking
- In a nutshell:Great spot to visit for half day
The Lane Vineyard has to sit in the the most impressive location of any winery I have ever been to. It is just amazing.... more travel advice
This is one of two big pubs on the main street, the Hahndorf Inn. Here you can sit at the bar and watch the races on tv,... more travel advice
alisonr's Related Pages
Hahndorf Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Settled by the Prussians"
- "Lovely Little Hahndorf"
- "Hahndorf, Australia"
- "Hahndorf - Not just another German tourist town."
- "HAHNDORF AN AUSSIE GERMAN TOWN"
- "Adelaide region's own German town"
- "Sure It's a Bit Touristy, but Still Worth a Look"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hahndorf
- Hotels in Hahndorf
- Transportation in Hahndorf
- Restaurants in Hahndorf
- Shopping in Hahndorf
- Warnings and Dangers in Hahndorf
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hahndorf
- 11 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Hahndorf?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hahndorf
Photos in HahndorfSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Melbourne Intro, 53 reviews, 160 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Gambier Intro, 46 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 27 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 26 reviews, 41 photos
- Phuket Intro, 21 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 20 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 13 reviews, 29 photos
- Penang Intro, 15 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ko Samui Intro, 13 reviews, 20 photos