"Lazy days at Phuket" Phuket by alisonr
Phuket Travel Guide: 3,228 reviews and 9,340 photos
After one week in the manic heat and congestion of Bangkok, Phuket was like heaven!! As soon as our plane flew over the emerald water I breathed a heavy sigh of relief. But Phuket is not all golden sand and lazy days by the pool. You will love the shopping!! Although Patong Beach is very touristy and you get hassled every time you walk out on to the road, there are many parts that are just so increadibly beautful and serene. (eg Phang Na Bay)
Phuket is well worth a visit while in Thailand.
This photo is me at Cape Panawa.
- Pros:Relaxing, beautiful weather, the best shopping! lots to do - that's if you want to!
- Cons:Can't think of any - ah yes, I wasn't there long enough!
- In a nutshell:just heavenly!
All the Elephants! They are everywhere; in downtown Bangkok, Phuket, rubber farms, snake farms, etc etc. more travel advice
'Smarties' chocolates are one of my absolute faves, so imagine my utter delight when I found them in a Seven Eleven in... more travel advice
- See All Paradise Bar
- See All On the way home from Phang Na...
- Dont drink the water! This is...
- See All Try the Phuket version of the...
alisonr's Related Pages
Phuket Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Our Second Home - Phuket"
- "Phuket Introduction"
- "P H U K E T - Beautiful Sunset!"
- "Thailand, Phuket, and the classical beach holiday?"
- "James Bond Island"
- "PARADISE IN PHUKET"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Phuket
- Hotels in Phuket
- Transportation in Phuket
- Nightlife in Phuket
- Restaurants in Phuket
- Shopping in Phuket
- Warnings and Dangers in Phuket
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Phuket
- 21 Reviews
- 46 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Phuket?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Phuket
Photos in PhuketSee All Photos (46)
Top 10 Pages
- Melbourne Intro, 53 reviews, 160 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Gambier Intro, 46 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 27 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 26 reviews, 41 photos
- Phuket Intro, 21 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 20 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 13 reviews, 29 photos
- Penang Intro, 15 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ko Samui Intro, 13 reviews, 20 photos