"Dru's Misadventures" dru46's Profile

Who am I?

My name is Dru, and I'm a Canadian who is now living in Japan. I was born and raised in Vancouver, BC. I lived a relatively simple life. I had the luxury if travelling around the Westcoast from Vancouver to San Diego. I was also blessed with the opportunity to tour around Europe a couple times. After University, I gained a new hobby of riding motorcycles. I toured the entire area around Vancouver, including some of the back roads in Washington. It was a great chapter in my life that came to a close when I met a beautiful girl and decided to move to Japan to be with here. I moved to Japan in 2005 and have lived in Tokyo ever since. I still enjoy motorcycling, but travelling has taken over as my number one hobby. I have had the wonderful opportunity to visit many cities in Japan, and a lot of places that most travellers, even most Japanese people, will never visit. My goal is to visit all cities and towns in Japan, and that is getting closer every year. I have even started to offer free travel advice and started my own company giving private tours in and around Tokyo.

Since 2008, I have been publishing my own travel blog every week. It's a labour of love and hate for me. I love to share my experiences, but the chore of formating it and meeting a quality that is to my liking has been tough. I hope you take the time to read some, if not all of it. It has information on all of the cities that I have visited and would hopefully help you understand the country I have been living in since 2005.

• Intro Updated Apr 14, 2012

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
dru46's Profile Photo

dru46

“Go with an open mind. Wander and enjoy every minute you can.”

Ranked Member