"Al-Hada and Al-Shafa" Al Hada by LauraofArabia
Al Hada Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 15 photos
Al-Hada is a short drive from the city of Makkah. The Makkah-Taif Road slopes gently upwards until you reach the mountains, then there are a number of snake-like turn and breath-taking scenery. The air becomes increasingly cool as you make your ascent. It's a great place to go to escape the summer heat of Makkah.
When you reach the summit of the mountain in Al-Hada, you will see families of baboons frolicking along the side of the road.
There is a brand new Ramada Inn at Al-Hada. The hotel is perched on the very top of the mountain with breath-taking views. It is located near the Telefreek - cable cars that will transport visitors down the mountain to a recreational village below. It's a pretty hotel. Room 315 has a great view of the baboons and the cable cars.
- Pros:The weather! The Scenery!
- In a nutshell:Where the Saudi's go to escape the Desert heat!
LauraofArabia's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Al Hada
- 1 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Al Hada?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Al Hada
Photos in Al HadaSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Yanbu` al Bahr Intro, 9 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Abha Intro, 8 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dubai Intro, 4 reviews, 21 photos
- Mecca Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Sharjah Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
- Al Hada Intro, 1 review, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Abu Dhabi Intro, 1 review, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Medina Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Khamis Mushayt 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cairo Intro, 1 review, 5 photos