"Enchanting Arabia: Abha" Abha by LauraofArabia
Abha Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 73 photos
Jabal al Souda, the black mountain, is the highest peak in Saudi Arabia.
A great place to find old bedouin silver jewelry, honey, and bakhoor.
A beautiful five-star hotel in Abha with an impressive guest list including Prince Charles.
- Pros:The weather is cool and refreshing, a pleasant change from the desert heat. The people are really friendly, helpful and generous.
- Cons:The storms are fierce!
- In a nutshell:Experience the old Arabia!
Go by car or by telefreek and visit the Green Mountain Museum and Restaurant- great food and breath taking views. more travel advice
LauraofArabia's Related Pages
Abha Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Get inspired"
- "The Heavenly Abha!"
- "A trip to rijal al Maa"
- "FreeZingly Crazy Fun in Saudi"
- "ABHA - The Highest Peak!"
- "Where the Roads are never Level"
- "Abha encounter"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Abha
- Hotels in Abha
- Transportation in Abha
- Restaurants in Abha
- Shopping in Abha
- Warnings and Dangers in Abha
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Abha
- 8 Reviews
- 38 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Abha?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Abha
Photos in AbhaSee All Photos (38)
Top 10 Pages
- Yanbu` al Bahr Intro, 9 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Abha Intro, 8 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dubai Intro, 4 reviews, 21 photos
- Mecca Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Sharjah Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
- Al Hada Intro, 1 review, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Abu Dhabi Intro, 1 review, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Medina Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Khamis Mushayt 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cairo Intro, 1 review, 5 photos