"Mohican State Park and Memorial Forest" Mohican State Park by cavia
Mohican State Park Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 2 photos
There are over 10 miles of road within the State Park and Forest:
State Route #97 runs east - west through the park for approximately 4.5 miles.
State Forest Road #51 travels from east to west through the central part of Mohican Forest. This road passes the Gorge Overlook, Fire Tower and Picnic areas. This road connects with State Route #97 at both ends.
State Forest Road #58 travels from south to north through the western part of Mohican Forest. This road passes the over the Covered Bridge and leads to the Forest Station and Picnic areas. This road begins at State Route 97 on the southern end and goes to County Road #939 at the northern end.
Township Road #3234 runs from the center of the forest where it starts at State Route #97 and zigzags toward the southeast where it meets County Road #3275. This is probably the least traveled public road in the the forest.
cavia's Related Pages
Mohican State Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mohican State Park and Memorial Forest"
- Create a Mohican State Park Travel Page
Badges & Stats in Mohican State Park
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Mohican State Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mohican State Park
Top 10 Pages
- Malabar Farm State Park Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Mount Vernon Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Loudonville Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Berchtesgaden Intro, 3 photos
- Worms Intro, 3 photos
- Craters of the Moon National Monument Intro, 3 photos
- Valley Forge National Historical Park Intro, 3 photos
- Burghausen Intro, 3 photos
- Mohican State Park Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
No friends yet.