"Burghausen: The kilometer Long Castle" Burghausen by cavia
Burghausen Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 31 photos
In eastern Bavaria on the Salzach river bordering Austria is located the town and castle of Burghausen. The castle is a kilometer long, but most of its width is less than 100 meters. It sits on a long ridge overlooking the town and river. At one end is a museum.
cavia's Related Pages
Burghausen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Longest Castle in Europe"
- "I like this town"
- "Burghausen: The kilometer Long Castle"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Burghausen
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Burghausen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Burghausen
Photos in BurghausenSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Malabar Farm State Park Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Mount Vernon Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Loudonville Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Berchtesgaden Intro, 3 photos
- Worms Intro, 3 photos
- Craters of the Moon National Monument Intro, 3 photos
- Valley Forge National Historical Park Intro, 3 photos
- Nationalpark Berchtesgaden Intro, 3 photos
- Mohican State Park Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
No friends yet.