"Puerto Princesa, Palawan" Puerto Princesa by gotuato
Puerto Princesa Travel Guide: 351 reviews and 902 photos
puerto princesa is just a small city.
it's got beaches around the city but nothing good compared to
honda bay islands.
best way to travel around the city is the use of tricycles.
best to have change all the time.
php8 per head transpo around the city.
must see, easy access tourist spots.
1) Honda bay tour
2) Underground river
would cost php500 for the whole day by tricycle or hire one by the hour.
they would agree php100 per hour.
places to visit:
1) baker's hill
2) crocodile park
- Pros:cheap transpo around the city
- Cons:no affordable beach front accomodation
- In a nutshell:Puerto Princesa is a must see place in the Philippines.
For a couple it would be best if arranged by a travel agency. php 1,500 / pax. a/c van transfers, lunch buffet and all... more travel advice
Puerto Princesa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "PUERTO PRINCESA, CAPITAL of PALAWAN"
- "d underground dream..."
- "Truly an Amazing Wonder of Nature"
- "Palawan... truly a nature lover's paradise!"
- "Puerto Princesa, Palawan Experience"
- "Palawan (Only in the Philippines)"
- "Puerto Princesa capital of Palawan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Puerto Princesa
- Hotels in Puerto Princesa
- Transportation in Puerto Princesa
- Nightlife in Puerto Princesa
- Restaurants in Puerto Princesa
- Shopping in Puerto Princesa
- Warnings and Dangers in Puerto Princesa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Puerto Princesa
- 3 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Puerto Princesa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Puerto Princesa
Photos in Puerto PrincesaSee All Photos (12)
No friends yet.