"A city of endless possibilities" London by picolopauolo
London Travel Guide: 25,577 reviews and 58,308 photos
I went to London to see a friend of mine who moved there. She's working on her Phd now. Which ment that we took our time to socialize and I haven't seen as much of the city as I could in the same time. Such a trip is not about hopping from attraction to attraction, but about enjoying yourself and getting a sniff of the atmosphere of a city. And boy, what a atmosphere is has!
(Visited once; from october 14 until october 17 2011)
- Pros:Pubs, coffeehouses, restaurants
- Cons:Leftside driving
- In a nutshell:Doesn't really need introduction, lives up to it's name!
picolopauolo's Related Pages
London Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Current Home"
- "Maybe it's Because I'm A Londoner...."
- "Gor Blimey guv'ner...you'r having a larf......"
- "Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner ..."
- "London, the capital of England"
- "When a man tires of London, he is tired of life"
- See All...
- Things to Do in London
- Hotels in London
- Transportation in London
- Nightlife in London
- Restaurants in London
- Shopping in London
- Warnings and Dangers in London
- See All...
Badges & Stats in London
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in London
Top 5 Pages
- London Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Spakenburg Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Amersfoort Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Bachenau Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Obcina Bohinj Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.