"LEXINGTON" Lexington by billus
Lexington Travel Guide: 73 reviews and 146 photos
Of all the Lexingtons and Springfields in the world, only Lexington Virginia has the remains of two redoubtable Civil War leaders. Southern super-strategist Robert E. Lee retired here, and Confederate master-tactician Thomas J. "Stonewall" Jackson would have as well, if his right arm hadn't been shot and he died soon after the Battle of Chancellerville. Of the two, only Lee had a main battle-tank named after him.
cars are a great place to adhere bumper stickers- at night- or just any old time! more travel advice
Fresh from church, kids just love crossing streets more travel advice
- Southern Inn is so good,...
- A fire engine patrols Main...
- See All 'HAVING BEEN A TEXIAN...
- See All on the road
billus' Related Pages
Lexington Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Historic Lexington, Virginia"
- "LEXINGTON - WHERE SOUTHERN GIANTS REST"
- "We visited Historic Lexinton Virginia"
- "FreeCloud's new Lexington Page"
- "Our Latest Virginia Mill Trip"
- "mencerv's new Lexington Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lexington
- Hotels in Lexington
- Transportation in Lexington
- Restaurants in Lexington
- Warnings and Dangers in Lexington
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lexington
- 26 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Lexington?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lexington
Photos in LexingtonSee All Photos (27)
Top 10 Pages
- Philadelphia Intro, 49 reviews, 164 photos, 9 travelogues
- Ceske Budejovice Intro, 26 reviews, 103 photos, 7 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 50 reviews, 73 photos, 1 travelogue
- Olomouc Intro, 23 reviews, 92 photos, 8 travelogues
- Plzen Intro, 27 reviews, 84 photos, 4 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 15 reviews, 52 photos, 6 travelogues
- Liège Intro, 33 reviews, 34 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 27 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Milan Intro, 27 reviews, 28 photos
- Tallinn County Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos