"Strasburg, PA" Strasburg by billus
Strasburg Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 72 photos
Strasburg PA is world famous in Pennsylvania, mostly for its railway museum and timeless Amish garb. Most of the latter emigrated from the Palatinate and Alsace-Lorraigne.
My latest fetish is stone walls. They would never hurt anyone, unless provoked. A stone wall is your friend! Every one is different, different stone color, masonry, or mortar. Even if they all look the same. And they're so boring. Come to think of it, I'm sick of stone walls.
Drivers are advised to put reflectors on their horse drawn carriages. Every year some dozens of these vehicles are run... more travel advice
billus' Related Pages
Strasburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "STRASBURG--Home of the Strasburg Railroad Museum"
- "Pennyslvania Dutch Country"
- "Strasburg Railroad"
- "Strasburg, PA.... Train Town"
- "Strasburg, PA"
- "Strasburg: The Heart of Amish Country"
- "oneonta_ni's new Strasburg Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Strasburg
- Hotels in Strasburg
- Restaurants in Strasburg
- Shopping in Strasburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Strasburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Strasburg
- 9 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Strasburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Strasburg
Top 10 Pages
- Philadelphia Intro, 49 reviews, 164 photos, 9 travelogues
- Ceske Budejovice Intro, 26 reviews, 103 photos, 7 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 50 reviews, 73 photos, 1 travelogue
- Olomouc Intro, 23 reviews, 92 photos, 8 travelogues
- Plzen Intro, 27 reviews, 84 photos, 4 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 15 reviews, 52 photos, 6 travelogues
- Liège Intro, 33 reviews, 34 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 27 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Milan Intro, 27 reviews, 28 photos
- Tallinn County Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos