"billus's new Bethlehem Page" Bethlehem by billus
Bethlehem Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 86 photos
Steeple of Central Church, 1806
Founded by Count Nicolaus Ludwig von Zinsendorf in 1740, Bethlehem was an early Moravian religious community following the Hussitic fundamentalist faith. His flock built a religious settlement- Bethlehem- whose construction betrays a few characteristics of central european building. By the turn of the 19th century the architecture had begun to converge with the mainstream middle-Atlantic Georgian style. Bethlehem is the largest German-style historic site in the states.
don't stand directly behind a horse--it could kick your face in more travel advice
billus' Related Pages
Bethlehem Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bethlehem - The Christmas City"
- "Historic Old Bethlehem"
- "Steele Bethlehem after all these years...?!"
- "billus's new Bethlehem Page"
- "bebop88's new Bethlehem Page"
- "Marc's Bethlehem Page"
- "Bethlehem, Pennsylvania"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bethlehem
- Hotels in Bethlehem
- Transportation in Bethlehem
- Nightlife in Bethlehem
- Restaurants in Bethlehem
- Shopping in Bethlehem
- Warnings and Dangers in Bethlehem
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bethlehem
- 9 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Bethlehem?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bethlehem
Photos in BethlehemSee All Photos (22)
Top 10 Pages
- Philadelphia Intro, 49 reviews, 164 photos, 9 travelogues
- Ceske Budejovice Intro, 26 reviews, 103 photos, 7 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 50 reviews, 73 photos, 1 travelogue
- Olomouc Intro, 23 reviews, 92 photos, 8 travelogues
- Plzen Intro, 27 reviews, 84 photos, 4 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 15 reviews, 52 photos, 6 travelogues
- Liège Intro, 33 reviews, 34 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 27 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Milan Intro, 27 reviews, 28 photos
- Tallinn County Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos