"New Castle" Top 5 Page for this destination New Castle by billus

New Castle Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 52 photos

I arrived at the New Caftle Common at Nine o'Clock in the morning. The coffin was undamaged in tranfit, and the hot roaft Turkey with Stuffing bafted in Lard had sufficed for the entirety of the Night. I secured the horses to a handfome Hitching Poft erected for that Purpose, and proceeded to the offices of Dr Mortimer, with the intention of securing a Cemetery Plot for my wife, the late belov-ed Elifabeth Waldemar Cheefeworm Van Tweenhuysen before Nightfall.

Dr Mortimer's Home and Offices were infused with a queer smell, perhaps one part Ether, one part Formaldehyde, and two parts Lard Rashers of Bacon and Coffee. I declined his offer of Break-fast, having confumed much hot Oven-baked Lard bafted Turkey en Route.We proceeded to the Graveyard in order to select a suitable burying place for my late, beloved E l i f a b e t h.

We were greeted by a swarm of Batf upon entering the church yard. I was struck by the persistence of the Lard, Ether and Formaldehyde Odour, which Dr Mortimer apparently emanates in great Wafts, due to his Business in performing Autopfies, Veterinary Surgery, and Internal Medicine.

• Pros:Belfrief
  • Cons:Batf
  • In a nutshell:Insufficient Quantitief of Burial Placef for my Purpofef
  • Last visit to New Castle: Dec 1899
  • Intro Updated May 19, 2003

billus

“there is no plan B”

Badges & Stats in New Castle

Have you been to New Castle?

Latest Activity in New Castle