"Levoca not Prešov" Top 5 Page for this destination Presov by billus
Presov Travel Guide: 44 reviews and 79 photos
Levoca is the capital of Zips and the best preserved medieval town in Slovakia. Prešov's got nothing to compare to it. Levoca's fine Radnica is a masterpiece of Gotho-Renaissance town hall architecture. The city was settled by Saxons at the behest of the Hungarian crown in the 15th century. <P>
Levoca is situated on ancient slavic soil along great trade routes spanning the east, and reaching to Krakow, Budapest, Prague, Vienna.
Town fell to the Turks, ravaged by the plague, burnt down by fire etc.
Ponder the glory of the 16th century Radnica arcaded facades more travel advice
gothic foundations and vaulting; renaissance facades more travel advice
billus' Related Pages
Presov Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "INTERESTING PRESOV"
- "Presov-Athens on Torysa"
- "Levoca not Prešov"
- "richmors's new Presov Page"
- "a great place to study!"
- "Michael_G._M's new Presov Page"
- "ckrueger99's new Presov Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Presov
- Transportation in Presov
- Nightlife in Presov
- Restaurants in Presov
- Warnings and Dangers in Presov
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Presov
- 10 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 27 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Presov?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Presov
Photos in PresovSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Philadelphia Intro, 49 reviews, 164 photos, 9 travelogues
- Ceske Budejovice Intro, 26 reviews, 103 photos, 7 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 50 reviews, 73 photos, 1 travelogue
- Olomouc Intro, 23 reviews, 92 photos, 8 travelogues
- Plzen Intro, 27 reviews, 84 photos, 4 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 15 reviews, 52 photos, 6 travelogues
- Liège Intro, 33 reviews, 34 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 27 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Milan Intro, 27 reviews, 28 photos
- Tallinn County Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos