"billus's new New York Page" New York State by billus
New York State Travel Guide: 23,208 reviews and 52,763 photos
You know you're living in the 00's when:
1. You try to enter your password on the microwave.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of three.
4. You e-mail your buddy who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends
is that they do not have e-mail addresses.
6. When you go home after a long day at work you still answer the phone in a business manner.
7. When you make phone calls from home, you accidentally insert a "9" to get an outside line.
8. You've sat at the same desk for four years and
worked for three different companies.
9. Your company's welcome sign is attached with Velcro.
10. Your resume is on a diskette in your pocket.
11. You learn about your redundancy on the 11 o'clock
12. Your biggest loss from a system crash was when you
lost all of your best jokes.
13. Your supervisor doesn't have the ability to do
14. Contractors outnumber permanent staff and are more
likely to get long-service awards.
15. Board members salaries are higher than all the
Third World countries annual budgets combined.
16. Interviewees, despite not having the relevant
knowledge or experience, terminate the interview when told of the starting salary.
17. <i>Free food left over from meetings is your staple
18. Your supervisor gets a brand-new state-of-the-art
laptop with all the latest features, while you have time to go to lunch while yours boots up.
19. Being sick is defined as you can't walk or you're
20. There's no money in the budget for the five permanent staff your department desperately needs, but they can afford four full-time management consultants
advising your boss's boss on strategy.
21. Your relatives and family describe your job as
"works with computers".
> > > >
> > > > AND THE CLINCHERS ARE..
> > > >
> > > > 22. You read this entire list, and kept
nodding and smiling.
> > > > 23. As you read this list, you think about
forwarding it to your "friends"
> > > > 24. It crosses your mind that your jokes group
may have seen this list already, but you don't have time to check so you forward it anyway.
> > > > 25. You got this email from a friend that
never talks to you anymore, except to send you jokes from the net.
> > > > 26. This email has 20 different disclaimer
notes at the bottom, telling you that the information is
confidential, but you forward it
> > > anyway.
This message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be
privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by
return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorised
use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly
prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change. ABN AMRO
Bank N.V. (including its group companies) shall not be liable for the
improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this
communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system.
ABN AMRO Bank N.V. (or its group companies) does not guarantee that the
integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that this
communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference.
billus' Related Pages
New York State Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "New York State"
- "Ekahau on the HUDSON -- Hudson Valley New York"
- "Road Trip through Upstate New York"
- "Home in the Hudson River Valley"
- "I LOVE NEW YORK-THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY"
- "Welcome to New York State"
- "NY.... Home Sweet Home......"
- See All...
- Things to Do in New York State
- Hotels in New York State
- Transportation in New York State
- Nightlife in New York State
- Restaurants in New York State
- Shopping in New York State
- Warnings and Dangers in New York State
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in New York State
- 11 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 10 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to New York State?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in New York State
Photos in New York StateSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- Philadelphia Intro, 49 reviews, 164 photos, 9 travelogues
- Ceske Budejovice Intro, 26 reviews, 103 photos, 7 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 50 reviews, 73 photos, 1 travelogue
- Olomouc Intro, 23 reviews, 92 photos, 8 travelogues
- Plzen Intro, 27 reviews, 84 photos, 4 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 15 reviews, 52 photos, 6 travelogues
- Liège Intro, 33 reviews, 34 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 27 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Milan Intro, 27 reviews, 28 photos
- Tallinn County Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos
Top New York State hotels
- New York City Hotels
- 15524 Reviews - 30894 Photos
- Brooklyn Hotels
- 346 Reviews - 697 Photos
- Syracuse Hotels
- 214 Reviews - 347 Photos
- Buffalo Hotels
- 254 Reviews - 456 Photos
- Lake Placid Hotels
- 78 Reviews - 200 Photos
- Niagara Falls Hotels
- 493 Reviews - 1275 Photos
- East Syracuse Hotels
- 2 Reviews
- Montauk Hotels
- 48 Reviews - 149 Photos
- Bronx Hotels
- 140 Reviews - 300 Photos
- Rochester Hotels
- 256 Reviews - 465 Photos
- Sheepshead Bay Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Long Island City Hotels
- 16 Reviews - 9 Photos
- Staten Island Hotels
- 48 Reviews - 85 Photos
- Flushing Hotels
- 27 Reviews - 67 Photos
- Lake George Hotels
- 61 Reviews - 55 Photos