"A taste of Alentejo" Montemor-o-Novo by berenices
Montemor-o-Novo Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 22 photos
Montemor-o-Nove is halfway between Lisbon and Evora. There is nothing fancy about this town, but it's a good place to spend a few hours in.
The old train line running between Montemor-o-Novo and Torre da Gadanha which began in 1909 was inactived in 1988, and... more travel advice
berenices' Related Pages
Montemor-o-Novo Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Montemor-o-Novo
- Hotels in Montemor-o-Novo
- Nightlife in Montemor-o-Novo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Montemor-o-Novo
- 2 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Montemor-o-Novo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Montemor-o-Novo
- Posted in Travel Geneva Forum "Re: Hotels in geneva"
- Wrote a Review Ecopista do Montado: Hiking an abandoned rail line in Montemor-o-Novo Sports & Outdoors
- Uploaded a Photo to "Ecopista do Montado: Hiking an abandoned rail line"
- created a Montemor-o-Novo Travel Page "A taste of Alentejo"
Photos in Montemor-o-NovoSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Lisbon Intro, 29 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Portugal Intro, 19 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melaka Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos
- Rome Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Aracena Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
- Vienna Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos
- Bern Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Vila Franca de Xira Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Distrito de Leiria Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos