"Bureaucracy and grandiose go well together here!" Putrajaya by berenices
Putrajaya Travel Guide: 139 reviews and 369 photos
A city built up from scratch with spanking new buildings outdoing each other in design immediately gives the idea of a modern financial and business center of a rich country. So is Putrajaya one of those fast rising new cities in Asia housing business headquarters? Well, no, because Putrajaya is purely government -- it is the administrative seat of Malaysia. No dumpy, musty, old, crumbling edifice here which pass for government offices elsewhere in most countries!
berenices' Related Pages
Putrajaya Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Administrative Capital of Malaysia"
- "PUTRAJAYA - government administration centre"
- "Putrajaya Malaysia"
- "A New Federal Teritory...PUTRAJAYA"
- "THE PRINCE AS IT IS!!!!"
- "Putrajaya - New Capital"
- "The path to the new city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Putrajaya
- Hotels in Putrajaya
- Transportation in Putrajaya
- Nightlife in Putrajaya
- Restaurants in Putrajaya
- Shopping in Putrajaya
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Putrajaya
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Putrajaya?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Putrajaya
Top 10 Pages
- Lisbon Intro, 29 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Portugal Intro, 19 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melaka Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos
- Rome Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Aracena Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
- Vienna Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos
- Bern Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Vila Franca de Xira Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Distrito de Leiria Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos