"A Gem of an Island" Palawan by berenices
Palawan Travel Guide: 107 reviews and 343 photos
Palawan was, for a long time, called the Philippines' last frontier -- and until recently or the advent of low-cost flights, it was somehow like that. Palawan is unique for its natural beauty, a top destination for diving because of its rich and abundant coral reefs. It is known for Tubbataha Reefs, the Underground River, but it is also much more. In the remote South can still be found cave people, living evidence of how Palawan was one of the earliest inhabited places on earth. Many animal species can be found only in this island. The place is a wonder of nature, and certainly worth exploring.
berenices' Related Pages
Palawan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A LITTLE BIT OF HISTORY"
- "The Last Frontier"
- "Palawan: Treasures & History!"
- "Underground River excursion"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Palawan
- Hotels in Palawan
- Transportation in Palawan
- Nightlife in Palawan
- Restaurants in Palawan
- Shopping in Palawan
- Warnings and Dangers in Palawan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Palawan
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Palawan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Palawan
Top 10 Pages
- Lisbon Intro, 29 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Portugal Intro, 19 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melaka Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos
- Rome Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Aracena Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
- Vienna Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos
- Bern Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Vila Franca de Xira Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Distrito de Leiria Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos