"Carolina Islands" Fripp Island by dustmon
Fripp Island Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 16 photos
Fripp Island is a guest-only Island out from Beaufort, South Carolina. You go over Lady Island, Hunting Island and Harbor Island to get to Fripp and you have to be staying on the Island to access the gate onto Fripp. There are many houses and condos to rent, both creekside and beachfront and there is a restaurant at the Marina as well as in the surrounding islands.
Stop at Lady Island on the way in for groceries and there are fresh fish purveyers at the marsh's edge, such as Gay Fish Co. ABC stores close at sundown.
About a 5 hour drive from Atlanta area........
dustmon's Related Pages
Fripp Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "South Carolina's Low Country"
- "pattyhirsch's new Fripp Island Page"
- "Carolina Islands"
- "Fripp Island, SC"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fripp Island
- Hotels in Fripp Island
- Restaurants in Fripp Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Fripp Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fripp Island
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (35)
Have you been to Fripp Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fripp Island
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 152 reviews, 196 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Negril Intro, 95 reviews, 161 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Atlanta Intro, 128 reviews, 88 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marietta Intro, 106 reviews, 100 photos
- Kennesaw Intro, 55 reviews, 57 photos
- Mal País Intro, 37 reviews, 61 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 26 reviews, 34 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 22 reviews, 30 photos
- Duluth Intro, 24 reviews, 24 photos
- Helen Intro, 19 reviews, 25 photos