"Kennesaw and Marietta" Kennesaw by dustmon

Kennesaw Travel Guide: 64 reviews and 97 photos

Suburban living

I live in Marietta, but I am a mile or so away from the Kennesaw line, so I claim both! Town Center Mall is in Kennesaw as well as tons of restaurants, clubs, and many exciting things to do around this area. Check out all the different pages for sights to see and food to eat!

• Last visit to Kennesaw: Jul 2010
  • Intro Updated Aug 17, 2011

• Blahnix's Profile Photo
    Mar 16, 2013 at 2:04 PM

Hi dustmon, found your site interesting because I lived in different parts of Marietta for 33 years. I was hoping to find a picture on your site of the civil war enactment that used to be held at the base of Kennesaw Mountain (don't know if that still goes on, I have been living in Wallasey, England for over 10 years)
    I don't know if you would be interested but my partner and I make Alice in Wonderland dioramas and will exchange pictures for some of the re-enactment if that is alowed with the site. I came across your site whilst looking up forum questions to answer. Congratulations on your recent marriage and by the way, is the Big Chicken still there?

• dustmon's Profile Photo
      Apr 3, 2013 at 2:00 PM

Hi there---just now seeing this, sorry....Not sure if they still do that enactment thing, but I can keep an eye out for you---we are very close to the mountain and its parks and go for walkies often...
      Bought a vintage diorama Alice from ebay not too long ago, but discretionary $$$ is lacking these days...
      thanx for the comments---

dusty

• Blahnix's Profile Photo
      Apr 4, 2013 at 9:05 AM

Hi dusty, Thanks for your reply. I would be interested to see a picture of your vintage Alice if at all possible.
      I lived just minutes away from Kennesaw mountain and often took Sunday walks up the mountain, always a pleasant little hike.
      Take care,

Franki

• BruceDunning's Profile Photo
    Jan 17, 2011 at 11:44 AM

I had no idea there was a Varsity there, and been to Town Center 15-20 times. We did try Bugaboo, and some others. Nice tips.

dustmon Visits Here Frequently!

dustmon

“travel to step outside of yourself and view the world through a wider lens than our everyday lives allow.”

Badges & Stats in Kennesaw

Have you been to Kennesaw?

Latest Activity in Kennesaw