"Lucea, Jamaica village" Lucea by dustmon
Lucea Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 52 photos
Lucea is about halfway to Negril from Mobay and is a cool village to drive through, most days----saturdays they have a market and the traffic can be a little hectic, but mostly you can get through pretty quick, if thats what you want. Got some pix this past visit as we sped through, wish I could stop next time. At Xmas they decorate the huge tree in the main square with lights and ornaments---check it out next time going through during the holidays.....
Stop when going through on saturdays and get some fresh fruits, veggies and other good Jamaican stuff------ more travel advice
dustmon's Related Pages
Lucea Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Just a Name"
- "Lucea, Jamaica village"
- "DON'T STAY AT GRAND PALLADIUM!!!"
- "balieyes's new Lucea Page"
- "Driving through Lucea"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lucea
- Hotels in Lucea
- Nightlife in Lucea
- Restaurants in Lucea
- Shopping in Lucea
- Warnings and Dangers in Lucea
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Lucea
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Lucea?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lucea
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 152 reviews, 196 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Negril Intro, 95 reviews, 161 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Atlanta Intro, 128 reviews, 88 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marietta Intro, 106 reviews, 100 photos
- Kennesaw Intro, 55 reviews, 57 photos
- Mal País Intro, 37 reviews, 61 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 26 reviews, 34 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 22 reviews, 30 photos
- Duluth Intro, 24 reviews, 24 photos
- Helen Intro, 19 reviews, 25 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (17)
Latest Lucea hotel reviews
- Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa
- 2385 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 19, 2013