"Arta with its famous Old Bridge" Arta by greekcypriot
Arta Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 96 photos
The city of Arta is built on 7 hills. A city with great history.
The area is full of orange and olive trees. In the ancient times its name was Ambracia.
It is famous for its old bridge and its castle.
- Pros:A city of great history worth to be visited
- In a nutshell:Don't just pass by but stop and walk over this beautiful bridge.
It is called the folklore museum of Skoufas It is a beautiful red building that stands out. Working hours: Daily frim... more travel advice
greekcypriot's Related Pages
Arta Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Prefecture of Arta"
- "not so nice but interesting"
- "Arta with its famous Old Bridge"
- "ARTA GREECE"
- "The Great Arta City"
- "The Prefecture of Arta"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Arta
- Hotels in Arta
- Transportation in Arta
- Restaurants in Arta
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Arta
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (46)
Have you been to Arta?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Arta
Photos in ArtaSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Athens Intro, 115 reviews, 355 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cyprus Intro, 183 reviews, 272 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prefecture of Evia Intro, 85 reviews, 275 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Larnaca Intro, 75 reviews, 197 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Limassol Intro, 66 reviews, 175 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Troodos Intro, 55 reviews, 137 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nairobi Intro, 81 reviews, 99 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Doha Intro, 32 reviews, 136 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santorini Island Intro, 66 reviews, 88 photos
- Skyros Island Intro, 43 reviews, 105 photos