"Eretria...A Popular Destination in Evia" Eretria by greekcypriot
Eretria Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 24 photos
Eretria is a very popular destination for tourists who can get here either by ferry from Skala Oropou, or by bus through Chalkida. It is located on the western coast of Evia overlooking the Attica coast along the Evia narrow gulf.
It used to be an important city in ancient times and for this reason there are ruins and an interesting museum.
It has beautiful sandy beaches and there are many café bars and restaurants throughout the coast.
More information through my tips!
- Pros:Include Eretria in your trip to Evia
- Cons:None that I can find.
- In a nutshell:Worth visiting even if your hotel is in Athens.
Upon reaching Eretria by the ferry you will see the very popular "Dream island" It is a very small islet where you can... more travel advice
The Museum of Eretria is one of the most important archaeological museums in Greece , and presents findings from various... more travel advice
greekcypriot's Related Pages
Eretria Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Eretria
- 5 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (53)
Have you been to Eretria?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Eretria
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Athens Intro, 115 reviews, 355 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cyprus Intro, 185 reviews, 277 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Doha Intro, 75 reviews, 327 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prefecture of Evia Intro, 87 reviews, 284 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oros Pilion Intro, 59 reviews, 280 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Larnaca Intro, 77 reviews, 207 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Limassol Intro, 66 reviews, 175 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prefecture of Laconia Intro, 54 reviews, 149 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Troodos Intro, 55 reviews, 137 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nairobi Intro, 81 reviews, 99 photos