Kimi Warnings Or Dangers Tips by greekcypriot
Kimi Warnings and Dangers: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Echinus on the sand
While you walk on the beach be careful not to step an echinus.
This can also happen while you are simming because these can be found on rocks.
It is really painful when you step on one, and most of the times you need to be carried to hospital because they get deep in the skin and you have to remove it from your feet.
If you happen to step on one put some oil and try to remove the remains.
If not get to the doctor.
More Reviews (29)
- See All Hiliadou Beach
- See All Kymi and the Hospitality of the Locals
- A beach front Night club
- See All Cocoon Designs from Kymi
- See All From Kymi to Alonisos and Skopelos
- See All The Byzantine Church of Agios Dimitrios
- Sea-Food can be Really Expenisve !
- See All Greek Local (Mezedes)
- A JEWEL NEAR THE PORT OF KYMI !
- See All The Best Spinach Pies are Made in Evia!
- Your Camera is a Must Here in Kymi!
- See All The Monastery of Metamorfosi tou Sotiros
greekcypriot's Related Pages
Kimi Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Kimi
- Hotels in Kimi
- Transportation in Kimi
- Nightlife in Kimi
- Restaurants in Kimi
- Shopping in Kimi
- Warnings and Dangers in Kimi
- See All...
Explore the World
- Christian Island Hotels
- Belle River Hotels
- Harvey Cedars Hotels
- Kota Kinabalu
- Pulau Aceh Hotels
- Georgia Warnings and Dangers
- Udaipur Warnings and Dangers
- Moorea Warnings and Dangers
- Syracuse Warnings and Dangers
- Mérida Warnings and Dangers
- Dublin Warnings and Dangers
- Russia Warnings and Dangers
- Sint Maarten Warnings and Dangers
- Providenciales Island Warnings and Dangers
- Bermuda Warnings and Dangers
- Davao Warnings and Dangers
Badges & Stats in Kimi
- 30 Reviews
- 64 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 18 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (48)
Have you been to Kimi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kimi
Photos in KimiSee All Photos (64)
Videos in KimiSee All Videos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Athens Intro, 115 reviews, 355 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cyprus Intro, 185 reviews, 277 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prefecture of Evia Intro, 87 reviews, 284 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oros Pilion Intro, 59 reviews, 280 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Larnaca Intro, 77 reviews, 207 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Limassol Intro, 66 reviews, 175 photos
- Prefecture of Laconia Intro, 54 reviews, 149 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Troodos Intro, 55 reviews, 137 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nairobi Intro, 81 reviews, 99 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Protaras Intro, 45 reviews, 130 photos