Troodos Packing List Tips by greekcypriot Top 5 Page for this destination
Troodos What to Pack: 2 reviews and 1 photos
Travel light it is much better!
Luggage and bags: It is very important to pack light when you travel no matter how long you plan to stay. You can always buy something if you need and also leave behind anything that you don't want to carry back
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: T-shirts and light cloths for summer, but you will need a sweater in the evenings.
If you go up the moutains even if it is summer you will need something warm for the earling morning and late in the night.
If it is winter then you will need a light coat or jacket for the southern cities, but you will surely need a coat for the mountains.
Toiletries and Medical Supplies: Take along your cosmetics but try to have with you travel kits, meaning small quantity of anything. If you need anything you will surely find it in the Cypriot market of course.
Photo Equipment: Don't go to Cyprus without a camera or a video camera. You are going to regret it otherwise. In fact I don't think there is a single person who travels nowadays without one.
Camping/Beach/Outdoor Gear: A cap, a pair of good sport or mountain shoes depending on the time you visit the island, and a pair of sun glasses. (Sun tan lotion if it is summer, but you can buy from Cyprus if you forget to take one along).
Miscellaneous: Don't forget to take your medication if you take any. Of course you can find it in Cyprus, but you never know.
More Reviews (54)
- See All Kalopanayiotis village for its SPA...
- See All A “Small village” in the...
- See All “Cyprus-Argentinian meze, but Cypriot...
- Be careful when driving a scooter!
- See All Horse Riding in the Troodos Square
- See All Pharmacies and drug stores!
- See All Cypriot Popular Products
- See All Details and info on Buses in Cyprus
- See All Trooditissa Monastery
- See All Billiards are popular in Cyprus!
- Tasting the Cypriot wines
Been to Troodos?Share your travels with the world!
greekcypriot's Related Pages
Troodos Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Troodos range is Beautiful All Year Round!"
- "A Journey Into The Unknown"
- "The Troodos mountains"
- "Cyprus's highest peaks!"
- "Troodos Mountains & Area"
- "Troodos Mountains"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Troodos
- Hotels in Troodos
- Transportation in Troodos
- Restaurants in Troodos
- Shopping in Troodos
- Warnings and Dangers in Troodos
- See All...
Explore the World
- Caxarias Hotels
- Honuapo Hotels
- Amargeti Hotels
- East Tawas Hotels
- Cote D'Ivoire
- Dress for Weather / to Impress
- Petrozavodsk What to Pack
- General advices
- Namibia What to Pack
- Bangalore What to Pack
- Sedona What to Pack
- State of Rajasthan What to Pack
- Pyramids of Giza What to Pack
- Wisconsin What to Pack
- Newport What to Pack
- Algonquin Provincial Park What to Pack
- Shenzhen What to Pack
Badges & Stats in Troodos
- 55 Reviews
- 137 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (48)
Have you been to Troodos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Troodos
- Posted in Travel Ayia Napa Forum "Re: Ayia Napa in Christmas"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Kalopanayiotis village for its SPA Springs!"
- Wrote a Review Kalopanayiotis village for its SPA Springs! in Troodos Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Video to Troodos
- updated a Troodos Travel Page "The Troodos range is Beautiful All Year Round!"
Photos in TroodosSee All Photos (137)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Athens Intro, 115 reviews, 355 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cyprus Intro, 185 reviews, 277 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prefecture of Evia Intro, 87 reviews, 284 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oros Pilion Intro, 59 reviews, 280 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Larnaca Intro, 77 reviews, 207 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Limassol Intro, 66 reviews, 175 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Doha Intro, 43 reviews, 185 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prefecture of Laconia Intro, 54 reviews, 149 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Troodos Intro, 55 reviews, 137 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nairobi Intro, 81 reviews, 99 photos