"Cukai - it means TAX in English" Cukai by rizalrazi
Cukai Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 27 photos
I used to live here for 5 years. Its the center of the oil industry in East Coast of Malaysia, and hence its quite pricey to live here compared to the bigger towns of Kuantan or Kuala Terengganu. But i loved it anyway as there is no hustle and bustle of a big city.
- Pros:Small town, peace and quiet
- Cons:Oil town, can be expensive
- In a nutshell:A town that i grew to fell in love with!
This place is about 11km NE of Cukai along T131. Here, along the banks of the small river, you can see lights emitted by... more travel advice
rizalrazi's Related Pages
Cukai Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cukai of Kemaman"
- "Cukai - it means TAX in English"
- "Lunch and caffeine trip to Cukai"
- "mail, you want to look at my village names Kubang?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cukai
- Hotels in Cukai
- Transportation in Cukai
- Restaurants in Cukai
- Warnings and Dangers in Cukai
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cukai
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Cukai?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cukai
- Bajram Curri Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Cukai Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Bachok Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Negeri Kelantan 1 review