sandranunes's profile photo

sandranunes

Sandra Nunes Online Now
Painting my way through life...

My Favorite Pages

Paraty

Travel Map

Personal Pages (1)

Updated Comment
Beausoleil Sep 19, 2012 at 8:58 AM

Hope you had a terrific birthday Sandra. Love your paintings and so glad you are sharing them with us. Happy Travels in the coming year.

sandranunes Sep 20, 2012 at 1:21 AM

Hi Sally, thanks!I need to update my paintinga and travel photos here.So much to do in a so short time! Cheers!

• FRANK76 Jan 3, 2013 at 1:52 PM

Traveling to Rio for Worldcup. Any safety issues I should be aware of?

Other comments
Beausoleil Apr 25, 2015 at 10:34 AM

I just love your paintings Sandra. I hope you have fun painting in France on your upcoming trip.

sandranunes Apr 25, 2015 at 10:48 AM

Thanks Sally, I really intend to do as much paintings as possible.It is very difficult to organize time for explore the site and to painting, though! Thanks for your replies in the forums, I´m studying your pages now!

mircaskirca's Profile Photo
mircaskirca Sep 21, 2014 at 6:28 AM

oi Sandra! feliz aniversário atrasado!! te desejo tudo de bom. beijos!

Odinnthor's Profile Photo
Odinnthor Sep 18, 2014 at 4:18 PM

Hey Sandra, - another day I get to look at your paintings. It's become a ritual. I wish you the best Birthday ever..........d:o)

stream&rain's Profile Photo
stream&rain Sep 18, 2014 at 3:09 PM

Happy Birthday.................... Dear Friend I wish you healty years. All the best from Istanbul

sandranunes Sep 21, 2014 at 6:56 AM

Omer! Thanks for the birthday wishes, I miss my days in Turkey, one of the best trips I´ve ever taken! Say hello to your family!

Tugboatguy's Profile Photo
Tugboatguy Sep 18, 2014 at 12:24 PM

Happy Birthday Sandra, paint on through life! Your artistic efforts and pages are such a joy on this site! Doug

sandranunes Sep 21, 2014 at 6:59 AM

Thank you very much Doug! I wish I had more time to hang with people here, this is an amazing place!

yumyum's Profile Photo
yumyum Sep 18, 2014 at 10:46 AM

Happy birthday!

mili_143's Profile Photo
mili_143 Sep 18, 2014 at 10:03 AM

Wish you many many happy returns of the day !

cachaseiro's Profile Photo
cachaseiro Sep 18, 2014 at 9:06 AM

Happy birthday Sandra.

Beausoleil Sep 18, 2014 at 7:31 AM

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Sandra. I hope you have a coming year of Happy Travels and lots of paintings to share with us. I love your paintings.

sandranunes Sep 21, 2014 at 7:03 AM

Thanks for the wishes and appreciation of my paintings, Sally! Have a great Sunday!