"Franz Josef Glacier" Top 5 Page for this destination Franz Josef Glacier by rozehill

Franz Josef Glacier Travel Guide: 127 reviews and 400 photos

• Intro Updated Jul 22, 2005

• tiabunna's Profile Photo
    Jan 16, 2007 at 12:42 PM

It's hot here, so your interesting glacier page was just what was needed. Gee, 30 metres of snow is an awful lot!

• keeweechic's Profile Photo
    Apr 2, 2006 at 6:50 AM

A beautiful part of Godzone.. and I haven't been here. So rugged and desolate and so gorgeous. Truly an amazing and unique place... I'm envious to visit.

• chewy3326's Profile Photo
    Jan 28, 2006 at 7:15 PM

I've always wanted to visit Franz Josef Glacier. Great photos, though too bad it's receding fast

• Sininen's Profile Photo
    Dec 13, 2005 at 10:25 AM

Unfortunately it was pouring with rain when we stopped at Franz Josef Glazier so we only had a quick look at it and all I've got are two blurry photos of it! Love your page!

• madamx's Profile Photo
    May 15, 2005 at 9:43 AM

What fabulous photos! Hope to make it to New Zealand one day. Greetings from Calgary ~ Helen

• karenincalifornia's Profile Photo
    Jan 3, 2005 at 7:23 AM

Incredible photos of a fascinating region. I love that Reflections picture! Happy New Year!!

• seamandrew's Profile Photo
    Dec 20, 2004 at 8:21 AM

This has a been a dream destination of mine for some time now. Hopefully I can pay a visit in the next year or two! Great pics and nice tips! Thanks mate!

• ATLC's Profile Photo
    Oct 28, 2004 at 12:28 AM

Magnificent sights. I was here as a child but unfortunately don't remember in detail. Thanks!

• sue_stone's Profile Photo
    Oct 15, 2004 at 2:23 AM

Looks like such a spectacular place!! I must get here one day! : ))

• fool_moon's Profile Photo
    Mar 26, 2004 at 12:05 AM

Wonderful page about the glacier which is named after the austrian emperator Franz Josef. I will never visit but the mind travels too !

rozehill

“life is for living”

Badges & Stats in Franz Josef Glacier

Have you been to Franz Josef Glacier?

Latest Activity in Franz Josef Glacier