"Cooma ...The Heart of the Snowy Mountain Region" Cooma by rozehill
Cooma Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 69 photos
Cooma is the heart of the Snowy Mountains.
This pretty, vibrant town has much to offer visitors.
The grazing potential of the monaro grasslands first attracted settlers to the region 150 years ago.
Since then Cooma has welcomed gold miners, graziers and the many Australians, old and new, who built the Snowy Scheme
The construction of the Scheme began officially on 17 October 1949 with a blast of dynamite on the Eucumbene River at... more travel advice
rozehill's Related Pages
Cooma Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gateway to the Snowy Mountains"
- "Cooma ...The Heart of the Snowy Mountain Region"
- "En route to the Snowys"
- "Cooma, en route to Canberra from the south"
- "COOMA SOUTHERN NEW SOUTH WALES"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cooma
- 3 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (49)
Have you been to Cooma?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cooma
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Christchurch Intro, 118 reviews, 101 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akaroa Intro, 46 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kaikoura Intro, 31 reviews, 29 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 30 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Picton Intro, 30 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Maunganui Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Florence Intro, 13 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Venice Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Waimate Island Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
- Dunedin Intro, 16 reviews, 12 photos