"A town that undersells itself" Top 5 Page for this destination Lowell by Galahad
Lowell Travel Guide: 61 reviews and 93 photos
I thought this was a town which not only undersold itself but was still not thinking that it had something to sell. It's potential is enormous, it just need a self confidence because I thought it wonderful.
In January 1842 Charles Dickens came to Boston and in the last few days, in February, before he moved on to Pennsyvania,... more travel advice
We were very pleasantly surprised by this cafe and the philosophy of the group of enthusiasts who run it. Wherever... more travel advice
Galahad's Related Pages
Lowell Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Mill City"
- "Lowell....the textile town in America"
- "LOWELL - CANALS AND MILLS"
- "LeDragon's new Lowell Page"
- "A town that undersells itself"
- "Lowell - City of Canals"
- "A Good Stop on a Roadtrip"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lowell
- Hotels in Lowell
- Transportation in Lowell
- Nightlife in Lowell
- Restaurants in Lowell
- Shopping in Lowell
- Warnings and Dangers in Lowell
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lowell
- 4 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (52)
Have you been to Lowell?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lowell
Photos in LowellSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Birmingham Intro, 58 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boston Intro, 32 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Stourport Intro, 19 reviews, 54 photos, 4 travelogues
- York Intro, 16 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montpelier Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Worcester Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bewdley Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- United Kingdom Intro, 14 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Innsbruck Intro, 10 reviews, 8 photos
- London Intro, 15 reviews, 2 photos